- All remote access sessions are encrypted and logged, including actual recording of each session for a complete and detailed audit trail. Role-based access to specific systems with control over access timeframes, required approvals, and permitted features to maintain control of access.
- Firewall friendly “outbound” connections that are brokered over a secure port, managing access control to specific systems without requiring a direct network connection.
- VPN-free connections eliminate the physical foothold an attacker could gain inside your environment.
- All customer data is confined to a customer-specific dedicated instance and it is not shared between customers.
- Established procedures for all information systems ensure that users’ access rights are adjusted appropriately and in a timely manner to reflect any changes in a user’s circumstances (e.g. when an employee changes their role or leaves the company).
Bomgar Cloud Data Centers
Bomgar data centers have advanced networking capabilities and provide the following features:
Compliance – Data center Cloud infrastructure have achieved ISO/IEC 27001 certification of their information security management systems. Additionally all data centers have completed the following examinations:
- SOC II Type 1
- SSAE 16
- SOC 1 Type II
- SOC 2 Type II
Physical Security – Our high standard of protection includes multiple levels of physical security:
- Man traps / Air lock
- Badged Access
- Securely locked cages
- Biometric Access
- Securely Isolated Storage Area
- 24/7 security personnel on-duty
Disaster Recovery – Our Cloud Service offers 99.8 % uptime. In the event of a disaster that results in a prolonged breach of this uptime commitment, customers will be reassigned to a separate data center that is not affected by the disaster.