Neurotech partners with hospitals to deliver a variety of remote telehealth EEG monitoring and on-site EEG services to improve patient care.
EEG Monitoring for ICU and EMU
Neurotech provides hospitals with both continuous and intermittent remote EEG monitoring services for epilepsy monitoring units (EMUs) and intensive care units (ICUs).
Our program highlights:
- EEG monitoring customized to the needs of your facility
- R. EEG T. and CLTM certified technologists available 24/7/365
- Utilize your own neurology staff to interpret the EEG, or take advantage of Neuroech’s on call epileptologist/neurophysiologist staff (state specific)
- Advanced communication system with detailed, secure patient records to enable efficient decision-making
- IT support available 24/7
- Administrative support through operations, quality management, coverage options, etc.
- 97% customer satisfaction rating.
Using Neurotech’s cEEG monitoring services, hospitals can shorten ICU lengths of stay, improve patient safety and outcomes, and improve value-based revenue.
“What an amazing demonstration of commitment, teamwork and compassion for our patients by all of you at Neurotech! . I could not be prouder that we partnered with Neurotech to help us with our LTM unit.”
Barbara Ross, Clinical Manager, Gundersen Health System EEG/Sleep Center