Why Neurotech In-Home EEG
Neurotech is an EEG pioneer with over 15 years of leadership in the industry.
“Neurotech provides high quality and reliable ambulatory EEG recording services. I feel confident knowing that my patients will always get professional and courteous service by their excellent EEG techs, all in the convenience of the patient’s home.” – Esmeralda Park, MD, Epileptologist, Hospital Employed, Arlington Heights, IL
Neurotech’s innovative in-home Video EEG solution is clinically comprehensive, monitored 24/7, and dedicated to constant improvement. Our technologists bring EEG testing to patients’ homes, nursing facilities, and group homes, increasing access to care for patients who cannot drive, live in rural areas, and increasing comfort for pediatric and special needs patients who often respond well to EEG performed in their home setting. We provide on-call technologists to ensure the highest level of quality, and our in-home service grants the patient greater comfort and allays the cost of a hospital stay. In 2021, 95 percent of all patients reported being Very Satisfied or Satisfied with Neurotech in-home EEG services in patient surveys.
Our team is ready to talk and answer your questions. Contact us at 866-374-7648 or fill out our contact form.
- Joint Commission Accredited
- Prompt, flexible scheduling
- 24/7 EEG and video monitoring by ABRET registered EEG technologists (R.EEG T)
- Secure Physician Web Portal to access and interpret EEG data
- Unrestricted test duration (24 hours - 7+ days)
- On call local technologists for quality tests
- Technologists travel to the home with no extra cost to the patient
- Travel to the home with no extra cost to insurance
- Able to accept most major insurances as well as Medicare and Medicaid
- Choice of EEGS with or without video
- Patients are in their natural environment which may result in their particular seizure triggers
- Ability to reach patients who may have difficulties traveling or unable to drive